Ensure you have everything in place to operate globally

Certificate of Good Standing in Italy

Certificate of Good Standing

In case your business requires an expansion abroad, the Certificate of Good Standing/Incumbency is commonly required to set up a bank account or for the local authorities. The Certificate is issued by the registered agent or the authorities of the country of origin. Check out also our articles about filing your taxes in Italy, and freelancing in Italy. Accounting Bolla can assist you and support you in every stage of this process, ensuring that your business has everything in place to start its activities in the foreign country.
Scroll to Top